Tuesday, March 14, 2017

5 Weeks down , on to the Irish Sea

Hey ,

Good evening everybody , I am back this week with an update of how far i am. Last week I wrote a guest blog post over on my bro's blog at the www.thecooksbelly.com. I felt people probably wouldn't read two posts of my ramblings so i decided to give this one a break. Up until last week I had completed 177km. This weeks walking has now brought me past the 226km. I have achieved my new personal best this week again with an increase in km's.

{Google Maps}
I wanted to say a huge thank you again to the people who have donated this week i have now surpassed 541.61 I never expected to raise this much by just walking my ass off week in week out. Big milestone is on the horizon for me on the weight loss side of things also I am 1 1/2 lbs away from losing my first stone. As you can see currently I am half way across the Irish channel but unfortunately I won't be able to swim that as my body would probably physically pack in but I will continue to mark my distance. My new shift in work begins in a few weeks so i hope to smash my weekly distance and really bring this home over the next 10 weeks. Its really been enjoyable so far I have to say and when I started this initially I thought afterwards that this may break me but if anything its spurring me on. If you would like to donate please follow this link anything would be gratefully appreciated. Donation Link


Another milestones was made this week by my little boy Luke too he learned to crawl which was absolutely brilliant and he's starting to learn how to stand almost too.

As ever thanks so much for reading hopefully this coming week now I can break the 50km mark that would be excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment