Sunday, February 19, 2017

First 80km Callan , Co.Killkenny....

Hi All ,

Just wanted to start off and say a huge thank you to the people who have donated to the charity page, I really appreciate it and we have raised €195.00 already so far :)

If you would like to donate to this cause please click the Link

So just a brief introduction the plan is to virtually walk 696km from Newport Co Tipperary to London in the United Kingdom. I have set myself a goal of 15 weeks to complete this task I hope to achieve
it sooner than this if possible. I am using my iPhone 7 Plus and Apple watch to monitor the walks I have done. I am doing this for an extremely worthy cause that is close to both mine and Sarah's heart and we just hope the fundraising we have done or do in the future will help a family who might have been in a difficult situation like we once were. I am doing this in memory of our special lady Ava.

This week has seen a huge improvement in my overall well being whilst doing this walk I am also trying to eat a bit healthier and i succeeded in losing 4lbs this week which at the start of the week was looking at no weight loss at all but that changed Tuesday. I feel much better in myself and its giving me extra energy to want to succeed this goal. I have completed 80 Km so far and currently in a town in Kilkenny called Callan.
{Google Maps}


Callan (IrishCallainn) is a market town in County Kilkenny in Ireland. Situated 16 km (10 mi) south of Kilkenny on the N76 road to Clonmel, it is near the border between County Tipperary. It is the largest town in the county, with a recorded population of 2,330 (census 2011).{Wikipedia}
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callan,_County_Kilkenny

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment